Subordinate Droids 3 Subordinate Droids 3

Great Flash

The animation and artwork is decent. I actually had a plot which many flash cartoons lack. The only things it needs are (as previously stated by those blow me) some better facial expressions and some more subtle dialog. Your characters seem to announce things and talk to themselves a lot things like "I've got to catch up with him! But how?" seem to bother me. Overall a good flash.

sorbitol responds:

Yo!

You'll find that most characters in most cartoons have to engage themselves in ex-positional banter in order to move the story along. After-all, there is only a certain amount of time and It's good to know what the characters are thinking.
If you look at an episode of The Simpsons you'll see that everybody talks aloud to themselves all the time- this let's us watching at home know what's going on and, in some cases, what's about to happen.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Thanks for the review!

Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

awesome

these are always hilarious GOOD WORK!

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

AMAZING!

That was the BEST video game I have ever played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shrubbery. Shrubbery.

LOL

It was good but it had bugs. What I did to beat it was I went to the bottom left corner and was able to lip past the line at the bottom that prevents you from going through the ground. From there I was able ti plant trees but the enemies couldn't even get to me. With the bosses I did the same thing only instead I went around the outside to the top and drooped acorns on them without their attacks being able to hit me. It would have been a great game if you had fixed that bug.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

I beat it in like 5 seconds.

A great April fools joke. But it's a crappy game. You get a 4 for fooling me.

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Seen it.

I have seen this many subtle variations of this before.

Lol U Died Lol U Died

Lol

I love it!!!!!! It keeps playing over in my mind. Great work!!! Would be awesome in a game!!

SBP - Alone... SBP - Alone...

I liked It.

So yeah it is obviously me cow pro from the dp forum. I was reading the comments on weasels tt4 news post and I saw your comment and just had to see your profile thing. Anyway the song is pretty good I was just wondering if that piano track is a pre made loop because it sounds like the beginning to this song: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/111052

In any case It is still better than anything I can do XD.

SBP500 responds:

This song "Alone" and that song was made in the same program. Only explanation...

And thanks for the review.

Don't give up on the Physc-O's!

Universe City Universe City

AWESOME!

This song is by far the best song (that I have heard) in the newgrounds audio portal ever. I just love this song. Excellent work!