Shrubbery. Shrubbery.

LOL

It was good but it had bugs. What I did to beat it was I went to the bottom left corner and was able to lip past the line at the bottom that prevents you from going through the ground. From there I was able ti plant trees but the enemies couldn't even get to me. With the bosses I did the same thing only instead I went around the outside to the top and drooped acorns on them without their attacks being able to hit me. It would have been a great game if you had fixed that bug.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

I beat it in like 5 seconds.

A great April fools joke. But it's a crappy game. You get a 4 for fooling me.

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Seen it.

I have seen this many subtle variations of this before.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

LOL

I liked the graphics and the way the music changed rapidly. GOOD GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bird Smasher 2 Bird Smasher 2

?!?!?!?

THAT WAS FRIGGEN WEIRD!!!!! Good idea but there was just something off about the attacks. I have nothing else to say.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

AWESOME

This was one of the greatest flash games I have seen. There where some bugs though at some points I got stuck when the portals faced the wrong way and also at times I found myself stuck in the doorway. It kept me occupied for a good weekend or so until i beat it. I also loved the ending a lot. It maintained a very good learning curve and was hard and easy at times but never frustrating. It is a nice concept. The major thing that accounts for the two missing points from your 10/10. NOT IMAGINATIVE!!!!!!!! MAKE YOUR OWN IDEAS INSTEAD OF TAKING THEM FROM ALREADY AWESOME GAMES!!!!! In conclusion, crap is a review.

This Is Madness This Is Madness

good game

good game but some minor glitches like the blood on the walls is above the moving platforms.

Madness Scene Creator! Madness Scene Creator!

it was ok

you should have a button that like changes the characters direction because they where all faceing the same way.

7IsUnlucky responds:

whatever

DestructoTanks DestructoTanks

ITS MORE THAN GOOD!

This might the best TLG (tank like game) I have ever played! The only thing is that it is possible to shoot through solid walls without breaking them! If you fix the bugs ill give you a 10.